• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Skull theory

LTCB14

Reaction score
I’ve posted before for nub theory and had half and half guesses .. Sometimes the same user commenting but their gender choice has changed , Guessing that means it tricky as what I thought was nub I think is actually part of leg .. So I’ll give skull theory ago ? Are there any pros in that field please

98225C19-03CB-4788-9ED1-BEBDD6D59F14.jpeg

Skull theory is always just a guess for fun as the skull can change a lot from development all the way to adulthood. Basically what I'm trying to say is there are no "experts" and there is always a chance of getting it wrong.

Everyone guessed boy for this baby but baby turned out to be a girl.

I guess skull , nub , ramzi etc all is abit of fun in the long run hey :) I’ve never had a clear nub scan with any of my 3 babies , With this one I keep thinking I see it , Then I tell myself no because baby is at angle lol , So I thought I would try the guessing game on the skull :)
Guess I shall just wait until next scan .. Thank you for your reply x

Boy guess but I'm definitely not a pro, LOL

Thank you :) , I had a girl guess from you for nub theory on another post :) , It’s a tricky scan isn’t it x

Don't think I can see the nub but I'm so useless at that haha.
Going by the skull I'm going to guess boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"