Slapped with a pregnancy ban

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
title says it all after 10 months of ttc im back to waiting to concieve, ive been slapped with a ban by my SIL and my gyne due to cervical cyst problems :(

Oh, I'm sorry you are running into problems! :hugs: I hope that everything works out soon.

I understand why your doctor would want to you WTT for a while, but what does your SIL have to do with it? Sorry, I was a bit confused by your post.

Sorry to hear you are having to wait after trying! Hopefully the time will fly by for you! x

Sorry to hear that. Hope time goes fast for you!

Oh I'm sorry...I hope it goes quickly and you can son graduate back to TTC.

Aww hunny, Im sorry that really sucks. I hope your stay here goes quickly!

Oh, I'm sorry you are running into problems! :hugs: I hope that everything works out soon.

I understand why your doctor would want to you WTT for a while, but what does your SIL have to do with it? Sorry, I was a bit confused by your post.

im here bridesmaid in may and she doesnt wants a pregnant bridesmaid

Tough!!

You've got to wait for your health, but you don't have to wait for someone else's social calendar to fall into line with your family planning arrangements.

:flower:

:hugs: hope the time passes quickly for you honey :hugs: sorry if i sound like i'm sticking my nose in :blush: but i definitely would wait to be anyones bridesmaid :hugs: xx

well the doc put me on the pill again last week (cerezette) and its kicked my headaches off AGAIN!!! so now im going to have to monitor my cycle carefully and not have :sex: when im fertile!

Tough!!

You've got to wait for your health, but you don't have to wait for someone else's social calendar to fall into line with your family planning arrangements.

:flower:

I agree with Fly! No one should decide when you should have your baby except for you and OH (and the doctor for health reasons, of course). I actually think to even suggest that you put your family on hold for her day is quite appalling.

I'm sorry your new pills gave you headaches! :hugs:

big big :hugs: so sorry to hear your getting headaches honey x x

:waves: Hi Tudor,

Really sorry to here that your TTC plans have been put on hold and your now bcp is causing your head aches! I really hope every gets better soon!

Luv ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->