sleep?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Has anyone elses LO ever done something really weird re sleep?

Chloe usually naps for 40 mins in morning and 20 at lunchtime. She didnt this morning and I put her down at 12:30, she's still asleep now. I'm worried she wont sleep tonight if I leave her but hate waking her.

Don't know what to do!

I've spoken to a lot of people whose babies sleep well at night and they have all told me that their LO's sleep wel in the day and if they didn't nap for long in the day they'd be awake all night. I used to make sure Grace didn't nap too long because I assumed if she slept too much in the day she wouldn't sleep at night because she wouldn't be tired. Now I let her nap for as long as she needs and she is so much better at night. I suppose thats not the same for eveyone though and I dont know how your LO sleeps at night. But that's what I've heard. I'm not sure sure about the logic though

Jasmine is younger, but usually when she sleeps more in the day she sleeps all night... Last night she slept until 5:30am without waking.

It could be a growth spurt, they tend to sleep a lot more to grow.

what a coincidence! Ally slept for 3 hrs (11:30-2.30) today. I think it is because he is poorly though. He usually only sleep for 30mins in the morning, 30 in the afternoon and then that's it!

If she is having another growth spurt you'll be cracking out the 12-18month babygrows...?!

i find if archie sleeps loads in day then he wil at night too
but if he dont much in day thn hes hard to settle at night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"