Sleeping in own room?

ayshahudson

Mum & TTC no.2!
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm extremely anxious about putting LO into his own room but OH is adamant that we should do it earlier rather than later. I've heard everyone say that he'll sleep better without us snoring & taking toilet trips in the middle of the night.
So my question is how did you mums go about putting their bubba's in their own rooms? Was it difficult? And more importantly do they sleep better?
Thankyou! :)

caitlyn is in her own room now and sleeps 10 hours straight. She sleeps about the same as she did in our room but i prefer her in her own room, my mind is at rest knowing i wont have trouble with her later!

Jack has slept in his own room for 2 months now and he sleeps alot better :)

My LO was 5 months when he went in his own room, it is really hard for the first few nights, just have the baby monitor on loud, and baby will be fine xx

I was wondering this too, Seth will have to be on his own as we wont fit in with his cot. I am dreading it

xxx

I put Mikey in at 6mths. But that was my personal choice.

Mine went in their own room at 10 weeks old. Best thing we did as we all got a better nights sleep as a result. Can't say I worried too much about it - we have the monitor on the lowest volume setting across the room. If they cry you'll know!

I would like to do that too but Skyler still drinks 3 times (sometimes more) per night. I would get no sleep. He also cries if he wakes and I'm not nearby.

Thanks everyone! I'm starting with naps first then hopefully we'll try and settle him at night :)
Thankyou again!
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back