Sleepovers?

2yrsandwaiting

Mom of 2 beautiful DD
Reaction score
Hi
I usually spend my time in just lurking around, but today i have a question. My daughter is almost 5 1/2 and a little girl at her daycare has ask her to spend the night with her. My question is, is that to young? She still seems like "my baby" although i know she in now "a big girl" :cry: . So is that really to young or is it just me?

They start young about sleepovers nowadays. LOL

How well do you know the other girl's parents?

I would not allow my little girl to sleepover at someone's house if I did not know the parents. And if I knew the mom, but not the dad, I would say no and have the sleepover at my house instead.

Amanda has been on a few (she's 7 now) but I know both parents of these two little girls quite well. If I didn't, the situation would still be...sleepovers at my house.

BTW, I used to have a rule that no sleepovers until she was way older and could communicate with me if something untoward went on.

Thanks leeanne
I think I've decided to let it be a "play date" the first couple of time, because i do not know the parents very well and my DD has never stayed anywhere with out us, but her grandparents house.

And yes they do start early asking for sleepovers, the 2 girls have been asking me for months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->