Slendertone/Toning devices

I have one that I used a couple time a week and I can honestly say that they DO work! And if you use them continuously for 2 weeks, you can really see results. i dunno how it'd work on a postnatal tummy though.

tbh this is only going to work if you have limited fat over the muscles - and I think that any personal trainer/nutritionist would tell you that they are a waste of money and time. properly done sit ups are far more effective on ab muscles, and free. also, to remove the fat, you need to do cardiovascular work outs - slendertone etc will not get rid of that fat. but thats just my opinion, but a researched/semi professional one at that.

tbh this is only going to work if you have limited fat over the muscles - and I think that any personal trainer/nutritionist would tell you that they are a waste of money and time. properly done sit ups are far more effective on ab muscles, and free. also, to remove the fat, you need to do cardiovascular work outs - slendertone etc will not get rid of that fat. but thats just my opinion, but a researched/semi professional one at that.

I don't have one, but have to say I'd agree with the above....these things are designed to tone muscle....so if you have anything more than a tiny amount of fat over the muscles, you won't see any difference.However, if you have very little fat, then they could well make a difference.

The best thing is cardio-based exercise to reduce body fat, then sit ups etc to tone muscles once your fat level is reduced. Obviously, diet also helps with losing any fat.

hope that helps a bit...personally, I'm buying a Wii Fit to use once bubs is here as i won't be able to get to a gym. The Wii Fit (apparently) has loads of good stuff to do on it, and can really help.

xx

Anyone have any experience on using these on a post baby body? Not for fat obviously, just to repair/improve the muscles after childbirth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->