Slight blood loss - 12 weeks

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So I've bled on and off this whole pregnancy, I'm not overall stressed, saw baby Wednesday in scan, heard heard beat last night. But just wiped and had some blood mixed with CM, been over 2 weeks since last blood loss,

I did have sex Wednesday. Should I just put it down to that?

I have no advice, but I've seen you around since I joined so I just wanted to send :hugs: and let you know I'm thinking of you, I'm sure it will be fine <3

When I was bleeding with DS I had a huge bleed at 9 weeks where I passed a surprise twin and then it tapered off and stopped nearly a week later. But then at 14 weeks I had another huge gush. It sort of came out of the blue and I was terrified. Turned out I still had a hematoma (it seemed to have vanish before but I guess that particular machine wasn't very good). The further you get along I think it's good to get every bleed checked out. Once I reached second tri the doctors were a lot more eager and willing to check things out for me.

I have learned so far to just call doc if worried to put your mind at ease. That way you won't go crazy with worry.

Xxx...sending positive vibes!

Be bled a lot in all my healthy pregnancy and lost a twin in this one, but this was tiny amount.

I did call MW but no answer and not had blood since, I'm just going to watch over the weekend, I think it was just the sex.

I guess you know what is normal for you. The immediate aftermath of sex for me tends to be pink but then I don't have any other spotting or bleeding as a result but like I say, it depends what is normal for you.

I'd probably try the MW again when you can, which I presume is Monday now?

*hugs* hope you're okay xx

Yeah, I'll wait until Monday, but I've heard babies heart beat in Doppler since so I'm not too worried, this whole pregnancy has been spotting and bleeding, it's stressful each time but it's normal for me, although wish someone could give me answers, when we realised we lost a twin this time it was almost a relief because there was the answer and it's sucked that's it's continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->