slight shopping obsession!

MrsMandy

Reaction score
So I found a website that does quality Clothes/shoes/accessories
(Its all old season, seconds ect) everything for £5!!!
Now have a slight obsession with getting new stuff (mostly shoes if i'm honest!) - not a problem money wise i'm always careful with how much i'm spending, but is a large storage prob!! 😉 my shoe cupboard - a relitivly large cupboard as cupboards go, is now fit to burst!!!!

So....what are your obsessions!?!

Mine was shopping (for the kids not me) then it was saving money, now it's abit of both :)

I try to save but usually only what I have as a standing order into a savings account! Never seem to save anything extra (unless you count the £1 a week me and hubby both put in our Christmas piggy - in theory thats approx £100 towards Christmas at the end of the year!)
I'm sure when we get lucky enough too have our 1st i'll be switching to filling their cupboards full to bursting instead of mine!!

Are you sure?? Its risky!!! 😝

https://www.everything5pounds.com

The shoes are awesome!! 😍

Oh I'm also obsessed with competions :blush:

Tee hee - have you ever won anything big? Xx

No :( i have won a lot though, which I'm grateful for but hoping for one big win x

What was the most exciting thing you've won?

I find vouchers the most exciting. But won lots of jewellery, toys and other bits and bobs :)

I'm a complete bargain hunter! If I see a bargain I have to get it. I'm also obsessed with buying the kids birthday and Christmas presents.

What comps do you enter R? Do you have a dedicated email address just for entering comps?

Oh no!!! I've literally been on that £5 website for a minute and I want stuff!! I'm so skint but at least I can start looking for my birthday in a couple of months!!

Shame I've got size 10 feet or I'd so be buying shoes!! I think my bag collection will be getting a top up!!

I'm a complete bargain hunter! If I see a bargain I have to get it. I'm also obsessed with buying the kids birthday and Christmas presents.

What comps do you enter R? Do you have a dedicated email address just for entering comps?

I use twitter mainly, so don't give them my email unless the prize is an online voucher etc :)

Oh no!!! I've literally been on that £5 website for a minute and I want stuff!! I'm so skint but at least I can start looking for my birthday in a couple of months!!

Shame I've got size 10 feet or I'd so be buying shoes!! I think my bag collection will be getting a top up!!

I did warn everyone it was risky!! 😋
I love it though!! Even the clothes are great quality!

Lol very risky!!! Luckily for me I'm plus size and there's not that many clothes I like! But I deffo want a couple of new bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->