Slim Fast?

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success on this?

I started it today and im starving!

i wasnt very successful , and didnt stick at it..

my sis tried it last week.. and was so so good for like 5 days... like hardly eating a thing.. then for 2 days she ate a little bit and she stayed the same... :dohh:

I'm doing cambridge diet which is like slim fast but without the proper dinner at the end!

Drink loads of water and leave it as late as you can before you have your first shake in the morning. It takes about 5 days before your body adjusts to it. Also consider having one of hte shakes in two small snack portions if youre really struggling.

My first week of cambridge I lost 10lbs!

im going to mix it up by either having a meal bar, smoothie, their new cereal or shake for breakie and then having my day time snacks as fruit n veg before my afternoon shake. its good because you ever get a sweet treat after tea.

cambridge and slimfast are not the same, slimfast u have to have a meal with, but cambridge has all the nutrients and everything you need!!

x

cambridge and slimfast are not the same, slimfast u have to have a meal with, but cambridge has all the nutrients and everything you need!!

x

I know my friend on it now! Just the shakes and water.

Not good, shes is seriously starved lol

Best of luck with the Slim Fast, I'll look forward to hearing how you do.

Saying that, it can't be good feeling starving all the time, maybe you'll adjust soon if you decide to stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->