Jkelmum

Reaction score
As anybody tried them ?

what was they called ?

what did they claim to do ?

Did they work for you ?

any side effects ?

How much per month was they ?

Basically i want to drop a dress size at least by christening on 20th sept ...cos of the section even the wii fit hurts ...i lost 14lb from wk 2 until wk 5 after i had Lily and even though ive not eaten crap i havent lost anything for 3 weeks ...I am not sure if i will use them i just want to know other peoples experiances plz

Hun im sorry ive know idea about them really .. i only know that everything ive heard about them has been negative :( ... hope you get some answers hun, take care xxxx

there are 2 different sorts you can get.

one is available in boots called alli (i think) it stops you digesting fat from your diet so your body lives off the fat you already have. it is not cheap at approx £40 a month.
That one is half strength to what you can get on precription from gps called orlistat.
I have had patients lose quite alot of weight when taking this.
The aim is to lose 5% of your weight within 3 months.
As long as you eat a healthy diet with no fatty food you will be fine but if you eat anything fatty you get bright orange loose poo!!

The other thing you can get on prescription is reductil that is an appetite suppressant. You can not use this if on some other medications or have high blood pressure.
I also have seen patients lose weight on this.

They are not magic pills and unfortunately i have seen the same patients gain the weight again when stop takng the pills as they go back to eating crap!!!

Hope that helps
any questions please ask.

With my asthma i have ended up on steroids for months at a time every winter so over the course of 7 yrs i have gained 6 stone since i started dieting ive lost just over a stone ...i will go to see my gp x

Wow hun you've lost so much already ... well done xxx

ive got the orlistat from drs

there good but if you eat anything bad you get the sh*ts really bad and sort of pass oil

ive got the orlistat from drs

there good but if you eat anything bad you get the sh*ts really bad and sort of pass oil

:sick: hopefully would be bad enough to put me off eating crap

i went to a provate doctor and got phentermine,...they basically stop you from eating you have to make yourself eat 1000 calories a day. You get insomnia for first few days, you also get severe headaches and bad breath...the more you drink the better that gets though. They made me drop weight very fast but its not a quick fix, you have to change your lifestyle i have started eating the way i did and have gained....i dropped a stone in the first week and they are £50...im no way saying these are safe or the way forward but they worked for me for a short time
h x

https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/168111-slimming-pills-3.html#post2709869

two threads

hi i got ones from holland and barrett that are meant to speed up ur metabolism. originally i got them cuz they were a source of idodine to help regulate my body natuarlly but i must say the effects were very gud!

i dont know if it was just i had more energy or they actually worked as a slimming tablet but its worth a try. pm me if u want the details.

wen i got to holland and barrett website and put in slimmin tablets they come up

xx

I bought some from ebay yonks ago which my sil used & she claims to of lost weight on them, Personally she didn't look any diff lol

Anyway i bought some called hoodia & hoodia max or something similar & another which soaked up fats from food & made you poo them out basically.
None of them worked other than make me feel abit spacey :(

I started taking Hoodia Max today. To be fair it could be the fact I am badly hungover from a 12 hour drinking sesh yesterday but I have not snacked once. I am a serial snacker, whether its physcosematic or not I don't care because I have just ate my 3 meals. They weren't good meals but I was hungover so you know haha. Hopefully , hopefully, hopefllllllly they will make me loose some weight even though the poster above said there crap haha

Today I just ate
Breakfast- McDonalds Bacon Roll and hash brown
Lunch-Brushetta and penne arrabiata
Dinner- Carrot, turnip, cauliflour and gravy

Which I am proud of as usually I would of ate 3x that!

I have taken Hoodia- SlimQuick Hoodia.. I found it did take my appetite away (like it was supposed to) but didn't help me because I tend to be an emotional eater..

I'm taking fat/carb blockers right now... by Jamieson.. not sure how they're going to go but will let you know!

Took MetaSlim, the intestinal cleanse & weight loss complex, lost 5lbs in one week (while doing the intestinal cleanse)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->