Slimming world help please

hellywelly

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Hi ladies - I am just about to embark on a diet, I normally do the cambridge diet where I lose huge amounts very quickly, but because I am at home and always feel hungry I thought slimming world might be my best option. Can someone give me a brief analysis of this diet. I can recall it had a green book and red book .... thanks ladies xxx

Hello. I would also be interested to hear the replies. I am seriously considering joint slimming world next week. I have tried weight watchers but didn't like because of having to weigh absolutely everything! Is slimming world similar?
Anyway, sorry I'm no help but good luck! X

Hi I've joined tonight!! And it looks quite easy, basically you can do the red or green or the extra easy which is where you eat anything from a massive list of free food?? And have syns for treats. No weighing no worrying I think but maybe a long timer will be able to enlighten you more. But it looks easy to follow i think

Thank u very much. Sounds good! I'm def going to join on Tuesday. I'm starting to feel yuk and really really wanna loose weight now. Anytime I try myself I last around a week, loosing around 3 to4 pound then start eating rubbish again. I think if I'm paying to go and know they r goiilng to weigh me then it should make me more determined! So need willpower!
Good luck! Hope all goes well for u!x

Hi I've joined tonight!! And it looks quite easy, basically you can do the red or green or the extra easy which is where you eat anything from a massive list of free food?? And have syns for treats. No weighing no worrying I think but maybe a long timer will be able to enlighten you more. But it looks easy to follow i think

Hi thanks for that. How much does it cost and do you get the books free? I was going to order the books off ebay? xx

it costs £4.95 per week & id really recommend the extra easy plan :thumbup:

it's hard to get your head around how much stuff you're allowed to eat at first but it definitely works coz i've lost 32lbs since September...

there is already a Slimming World thread in here so you are all more than welcome to join us :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->