Sling wearing and nap time

quaints

Reaction score
Does anyone use their sling for nap times when at home?

My daughter is 4 months and I have been trying to settle her in her cot or snuggled up together in bed but am failing miserably. I know if I put her in her sling when sleepy she would settle easily but am worried that I'm creating problems for when she's heavier?

What do you think? Anyone using the sling for naps?

All the time- in fact Emma is fast asleep in the BabyHawk as I type :) I don't use a sling though, we use either a Moby Wrap or a Mei Tai since she seems to prefer them over a sling. Emma won't nap on her own either- smart baby knows that it's better to be snuggled up to mummy ;) If you are worried about when she gets heavier, you could always change to a mei tai since they probably distribute the weight a little better.

My LO loves to go for a nap in his moby but he's only wee still so it doesn't bother me but with things like that i always just figure I'll cross that bridge when I come to it because for now it suits me x

I was just thinking this! Kalden has had 2 naps in his babasling today - he usually wont sleep unless i am holdinh him. i wondered if it was ok or if it meant he would refuse to sleep anywhere else in future ... but he is only 6 weeks old, not sure if i'm worrying unecessarily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->