slow amniotic leak?

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday and want this baby to bake as long as possible. I notice I have a clear discharge, but not soaking a pad yet I can feel it trickle now and then. I know we get all kinds of discharge and can even leak urine (which is possible since baby is lying low). I will phone my obgyn tomorrow to get an early appointment since I was scheduled for one on Thursday anyway. What I would like to know is how long can you go with a slow leak withouy baby being or need to be being born yet? TIA

I had this and I went in to get checked got a scan and they said that it was not fluid from the baby by this stage the baby is low and it could be discarge.. urine.. which is gross but that's pregnancy...

But I would go get checked because it could be a fluid leak

Good luck

They give you 24 hours from when it started. I had the same and it ended up being discharge but it could very well be x

I'd research it for yourself but I'd not get induced for a small hind leak however I'd ask for monitoring.
You continue to make more fluid, and the leak can even repair itself.
Xx

Thanks ladies. I had a look and have white discharge as well (not plug) so think it's partly discharge and partly urine (sorry tmi) because If I go to the loo and lift my tummy it seems I can go better so think this little lady is pressing on my bladder. It also hurts when my bladder is too full so I need to empty often.

Also should it be fluid then I am not too worried since I do drink a lot of water and other fluids like caffeine free tee etc.

If it's a leak I think they may induce at 36 wks... Near full term and minimizes infection risk. That's what they did with my cousin at least...

I am scheduled for a c-section on the 9th and would prefer her baking a bit more since I don't want another nicu baby. Also, hubby is out of country and it will take him a 10 hour flight to get to me :( Will see this week. I didn't notice anything leaking again so hopefully it was just diacharge or something.

If your worried go get it checked better to be safe.. We are due the same day I think good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->