Slow flowing sippy cup

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
Does any one know of a sippy cup that the water comes out of quite slowly? Molly often chokes when it comes out of a medium flow bottle teat so Im after a sippy cup that hopefully wont be much faster (if such a thing exists?) until she gets used to it. I thought Id ask on here as I dont want to spend a fortune in a collection of sippy cups like I did bottles!:dohh:

I'm not sure if they make them tbh... The only thing I can think of is the ones which have the non spill valves - Baby has to suck on the spout to get the water out rather than it actually freeflowing... x

I use a nuby cup. You can get them for 4months plus as well as 6 months plus. I have the 6 month plus one that is soft and they have to suck on it probably harder than a bottle. Perhaps the 4 month one would come out slower than the 6 month

I'm not sure if they make them tbh... The only thing I can think of is the ones which have the non spill valves - Baby has to suck on the spout to get the water out rather than it actually freeflowing... x

thanks - thats what I meant!:dohh:

I use a nuby cup. You can get them for 4months plus as well as 6 months plus. I have the 6 month plus one that is soft and they have to suck on it probably harder than a bottle. Perhaps the 4 month one would come out slower than the 6 month

Perfect - thanks

I've always found that it's trial and error to get one they like. I used these Avent ones:

https://www.amazon.com/Avent-Magic-Trainer-Twin-colors/dp/B00018XCTM/ref=pd_cp_ba_3

For all of my kids xxx

I have a tommee tippee explora with a valve, it was very slow flowing so I took the valve out. but it's from 4 mos, thats why I got it, just use a regular sippy now.

I have the tommee tippee explora one aswell, but I found it too slow flow and have gone back to the free flow one, Seren's too lazy to suck too hard for her water!

i cant bloody get archie to suck on a cup he thinks its food and tries to chew it...i use the one with the valve so nothig ends up coming out when he chews and he ends up screaming...ive bought 5 bloody cups so far...whats the best freeflowing cup out there for a 5m old

i cant bloody get archie to suck on a cup he thinks its food and tries to chew it...i use the one with the valve so nothig ends up coming out when he chews and he ends up screaming...ive bought 5 bloody cups so far...whats the best freeflowing cup out there for a 5m old

just a £1.50 bog standard tommee tippee worked for us- got it free from the health visitors. But not before i spent 4 quid on the explora. I got a pic of it here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/treehouse1977/3713992604/

just a £1.50 bog standard tommee tippee worked for us- got it free from the health visitors. But not before i spent 4 quid on the explora. I got a pic of it here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/treehouse1977/3713992604/

Yeah I agree with that cup, it's the one I use, you can get it anywhere and it's really cheap, best one that we have used x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->