Slowly creeping into third tri!

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
I will be officially third trimester in about 4 days. But I am slowly creeping over here...

Excited.. but scared and nervous to be in the final stretch of pregnancy. I am ready to meet my little girl, but nervous at the same time...

Bring on the chaos! :)

Hehe same here. This pregancy had gone fast for me. Worried the last few weeks will slow down. Yay for the last trimester

I'm a 3rd tri newbie and a FTM. Its all gone so quickly and I'm SO excited! Roll on April I say :)

I'm sneaking over too! Can't believe the 3rd trimester is just about here...good luck mamas!

I'm new over here too and a FTM - very excited but quite nervous too! I am likely going to have to fly home from China to Chicago to have my little boy, so I am really worried about him coming too early! Here's to hoping we all make it through the third tri the way we want!

I've been sneaking in as well. I'm excited for the last bit and labour and completing my family.

How many weeks are you all? I'm 28 and not really sure when 3rd tri starts! I'm definitely starting to think/panic about labour though!

I think it varies where you are and who you talk to, some say 27 and some say 28. So you're definitely in third tri and I'm going with 27 weeks but I'm finding I've outgrown the 2nd tri board, especially as its my 2nd and it seems to be speeding along.

Button.. I feel the same way.. I'm in the "need to prepare for labor and delivery" mindset now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->