slushy cups

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
I remember people buying these last year, are they any good? Lucas has discovered slushy drinks so thinking this may be a way of him having them without the mass sugar of shop bought ones. Do they actually work?

we have one... its okay.. its not the same as the slushi you get in shops because its so hard to get it right - if its too cold it will just turn it all into huge clumps of ice. if too cold it dont do it perperly lol

but saying that my LO still LOVES it

I'm totally getting me his year after I found the raspberry stuff you put in on amazon!

I always like the idea of them but I always think they would just end up in the cupboard doing nothing lol xx

Think will go for one hoping price may drop a bit! May end up being a bit of a novelty but think he will enjoy it

All 3 got one last year, they have been used only a handful of times, the first time they came out great but every other time since then they've been rubbish.
They've spent most of the time in the cupboard. DD3 wants the jelly one this year so I'm hoping it might be better, I'm not holding out much hope though. :)

Also considering getting one of these but think ds will be disappointed if it's not like slush. The jelly one has awful reviews says it takes ages hours not minutes to set I considered it but got put off by the reviews

Also considering getting one of these but think ds will be disappointed if it's not like slush. The jelly one has awful reviews says it takes ages hours not minutes to set I considered it but got put off by the reviews

I haven't read the reviews but will defiently have a look.
For us at least they haven't been like slush apart from the first time. They've been hard to squeeze and ended up as drinks with a little ice. We've done everything to instructions and all the same as the first time so not really sure what is going wrong. I can't say I would recommend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->