sma milk and tommee tippee teats

jenny873

Reaction score
how long did u stay on sma gold before going onto sma white? and when on sma white do you stay on that until solids are introduced?

also i think it was Wobbles i seen in a post talking about stage two teats for tommee tippee bottles, when do you move onto these teats?

im very new to all this baby stuff lol xxx

also when did your baby hold his/her head up on their own

Stage 2 - 3 month!

Caitlin went on stage 2 at a couple of weeks because she wasn't feeding very well (lazy/slow drinker)! Stage 2 avent is for 1mnth+ stage 2 Tommee ctn is 3mnth+ so we used Avent for 2-3 weeks then back to Tommee stage 1! However Caitlin has been on stage 2 teats Tommee ctn since 2 months!

so r they just faster flowing or something x

Ive just brought Tommee stage 2 for Lily as she was only getting through half her bottle and falling asleep because it was to much like hard work on the slow flows and still ending up hungry.

Stage twos are fast flowing yes

xx

I prefered vari flow teats as they can take as much as they want without it going too fast

I never used SMA white, just the gold then follow on milk

Holding head i can't remember sorry :)

how long did u use sma gold for? because my midwife said to me today to try and keep my LO on gold for atleast 5/6 weeks if i can so i thought that she said that because its hard to keep them on sma gold, i have heard that it is for bigger babies but smaller babies can stay on sma gold :s im really confused! x

I also use vari-flow teats so I don't need to keep buying different stage ones, and he just takes the milk as fast/slow as he wants it. Although my aunt said my cousin didn't really get on well with the vari-flow teats, but I've had no problems. Ryan could hold his head quite early, but he's only been able to hold it up without wobbling so much more recently (maybe in the last month-ish). x

I used The gold for both of mine until around 6/7 months then moved onto the follow on milk
I wouldn't try and think about it too much otherwise it will mash your head :lol:
Just see how she goes with the gold

Ive just put Lucy on Stage 2 teats as she uses the same teats (and has the same babygro's as Lilly in the picture...Next!)

As for holding head unaided she was about 2-3 months, doing it before then but having massive jerks there and then so I wouldnt consider that as holding her head properly.

My eldest was never on SMA white, just Gold, and I think Lucy will be the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->