• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Small Park Wedding 9/6/2013

CantHrdlyWait

One & Done!
Reaction score
Hello! I figured I should make one of these because it'd be nice to keep track of everything!

A little bit about us. I am 26 and he is 25. We met through a mutual friend and just "knew" we've already lived together for a couple months now and he suprised me on 1/26/2013 with a proposal all set up in my favorite antique store! We are getting married in September right before we leave for vacation which we are now calling "honeymoon" haha!

It's going to be a very small wedding. September 6th is a friday and we are getting married at 11am. Afterwards we will have cake and some small finger foods and mingle. Then.. it's over! :happydance:

I'm more excited about the honeymoon!

To DO:
-Send save the dates
-Buy a wedding dress/ shoes/ jewlery
-Find a makeup/ hair person
-Order cupcakes
-Suit for fiance
-Buy fiances wedding band
- LOSE 20 LBS!!!

heh.. not ONE single comment since my post on the 11th..

This weekend we got a BUNCH of stuff out of the way! I am a budget bride and i'm looking for great deals! We got 60 invitations for $20 at Michaels this weekend. They were on clearance and started at $40 for 30 invitations. They are so so cute and are exactly what we were looking for!

We bought a bird cage that opens at the top to hold our cards we get at the wedding, and some glass bride/groom glasses and an antique store for about $4.

Still working on the weight loss.. have about 16 lbs to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->