Small teen, bigger world.

Twister

Reaction score
Did anybody watch this on BBC3 I remember seeing the same girl in a programme a while back. She's so inspirational, doesn't let anything get in the way of her dreams. I'm just watching the late night rerun so I haven't seen the whole episode yet. The relationship between her and her mum is amazing and the story about her dad is so sad.

i cried pretty much all the way through! i can imagine her mum gets pretty annoying though!

Haha me and oh think her mum's hilarious! Wish my mum was that light hearted! Can't wait for the next episode.

have yet to watch it its on my sky+ youve just reminded me

i think her mum has the potential to be REALLY annoying.. it's like she's doing it for the cameras? someone posted this on my FB last night..

"I seem to remember watching a programme about her before, and her mum wasn't too good at caring for her, had her own problems going on. It was quite a while ago mind!"

does anyone know what this was?

I don't I'm afraid, maybe someone else can help!

isnt it on bbc iplayer?

oh wait nevermind...im being simple! i havent seen her before either

does her grandad pass away? im afraid to watch it b/c i saw he was ill

I'm watching it, i can remember watching the other program about them too :thumbup:

I watch :thumbup: I watched the programme about Jas & her mum last year too!

I live not too far from these, see Jas/Mum/Dad out and about..have to say her Mum is rather rude IRL. Saw her being not too complimentary to a cashier in home bargains last week whilst Dad was telling her to shut up lol..I have them all on planner, not watched them yet though

I live not too far from these, see Jas/Mum/Dad out and about..have to say her Mum is rather rude IRL. Saw her being not too complimentary to a cashier in home bargains last week whilst Dad was telling her to shut up lol..I have them all on planner, not watched them yet though

you can kinda tell she is a bit like that in the programs lol while jas i think is a wonderful young women and i think her mum did a good job it couldnt have been easy for her dad to leave for the drugs and her mum be a single parent..maybe she doesnt realise shes like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->