Smallest Pram??

The Petite star zia is just a bit bigger than the Zapp from what I can see, but it reclines so can be used from birth. I think you can get it in a travel system too. I have it and I love it, but Dylan is 5 months and we only got it a few weeks ago so can't comment on how good it would be for a newborn.

don't have advise on the pram but wanted to say: i really like your car! what make & model is it, if you don't mind me asking. :)

Smartcar :D

If you had the money you could go with the bugaboo bee?

I have the Quinny Zapp because it folds up so tiny, even smaller when you take the wheels off which is really easy, but it's only suitable from 6months, unless you use a maxi cosi carseat with it.
I've read claims that it's the worlds smallest pushchair when folded.

the new NUNA from mamas and paps is supposed to be small :shrugs:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-nuna-buggy-wineberry/102919500/type-i/

Petite Star Zia folds up really small and can be used from birth x

The luna is also quite small, that went into my friends kia picanto which has a tiny boot, the bee is also great! x

I made a post on this a short while ago.
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-cl...ivers-im-trying-research-seats-prams-fit.html

Silver cross halo is quite small too.... that's what i decided on instead of the nuna i posted about earlier.

If I am informed correctly, Kate has a Graco car seat. (have a search!)
Most, if not all independents will fit the bracket (as will most of the main dealers - at extra cost)
I have a large list of measurements of prams when they are folded, as well as the measurements of my boot!!

I am pretty sold on the Quinny Buzz 4 travel system with a Quinny Zapp with the Maxi Cosi cabriofix car seat attached if I need to go somewhere that will require me to use the boot! - I do have the added bonus of hubby driving a Landrover Discovery if we need to go out as a family.

I just wanted to post a thread on here as I have been searching for a while for a really compact folding pram.
I have a Volkwagen Touran and needed a pram that would fit in the tiny boot with all seven seats up.... This proved somewhat of a challenge and I had tried many different prams with no luck until..

I saw the Petite Star Zia... When I saw it in Mothercare I got really excited as it folded up really small and I was convinced it would fit. But when the lady in the shop tried it, it wouldn't fit. She told me the front wheel came off but this didn't help. What she didn't mention is that the back wheels come off as well!!

All three wheels are really easy to take on and off and the pram happily sits in the boot without them...It's suitable from birth and is perfect for my needs..... Success....

So I just wanted to share my discovery as there must be others mums with seven seaters who need a small buggy....

Hope this is useful, oh but look around on the net, I found it for £85 when it was £125 in Mothercare....

the new NUNA from mamas and paps is supposed to be small :shrugs:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-nuna-buggy-wineberry/102919500/type-i/

Argg don't recommend her the Nuna..I have it..god awful thing it is. That's why they keep reducing it!

I would recommend the LUNA though, I miss mine :cry:

Glad I didn't go for it then :lol: I think they'd just launched it at that time

Glad I didn't go for it then :lol: I think they'd just launched it at that time

I hate the thing, I loved it when I got it 4 months ago but it's just stupid now. Flimsy, bad quality and the raincover is idiotic. It was the first pram I bought brand new and the last. I paid £150 for it and I'll be lucky to get £50 when I sell it because Mamas and Papas keep reducing it's price. It's getting a new seat fitted by M&P (the one it has now frayed after 2 months of occasional use) and then I'm getting rid. Oh well, you live and you learn. :happydance:

EDIT: I just realised this is an old thread! :dohh:

It was the newbies fault! She committed the deed first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->