Smart BB Thermometer

Ktktkate

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had heard of the "Wink". It's a smart basal body thermometer that's currently being developed that will automatically sync your temperatures with your phone. Also, it vibrates instead of beeping when the temperature is done. I really like that feature because I always wake up DH with the beeping.

The only negative I could see was that they're developing it to work with Kindara but I emailed the company and asked if they had plans to be compatible with other apps and they said it was something they were considering for the future. If that's one reason why you wouldn't buy it then please, email them and tell them! I'd love if they knew how many people would buy it if they would allow other apps.

I love gadgets so I've pre-ordered one. I was wondering if anyone was considering buying one and what they thought of it? I got an email saying they're giving a $20 store now until Sunday with purchase and if you're interested I have a $10 off referral coupon: https://kindara.com/r/Z5XYfZz9G

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it looked pretty cool. I wouldn't get one myself as taking my temp just stresses me out and I don't sleep properly. I would love something I could wear that automatically takes my temp at the right time then I don't feel pressured to do it right!

A wearable smart thermometer is actually in the makings too right now. It's this one: https://temp-drop.com/

I think that one looks neat too but I didn't like the thought of having to continuously buy sticky things or wear and armband to bed. But maybe that would be a better one to look at for you?

That looks good but I wonder how comfortable it would be to wear it while sleeping. I don't really need to track my temps as I can feel when I ovulate anyway, probably best to save my money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->