Smears

~KACI~

Reaction score
Got one on the 5th, no idea what to expect any advice welcome ...very nervous about it! x x

Bloody horrible things. I had mine last week. Slightly uncomfortable but seemed less invasive after having a baby lol. Only takes a couple of seconds. I have to wait about 4 weeks for results not sure if thats the same everywhere.

I had one done a few years back just before the age changed for having it done.

It was over quickly, didn't really feel anything which is good! Some people have spotting afterwards but i was ok.

Best tip is to twiddle your toes, stops you being so tensed up!

keely.

I was meant to have one after giving birth to Bethanie but never did, how naughty! sounds scary!

Good luck, apparently it's a bit uncomfy but fine.

Oh they're so simple, and so less painful than an internal! Nothing to it really, takes a few seconds. A bit uncomfortable but thats it, doesn't hurt or anything

It doesn't hurt but is a bit uncomfortable,quite short too.

I found them to be absolutly horrible but then after being poked and proded during my pregnancy and internals and especially after giving birth they seem like a vacation :lol:

Thanks ladies...i went fine, the nurse was great (shall definatly be asking for her nxt time) she explained everything...looked at my past history...the actually test was over in seconds and only slightly uncomfatable.

Tilly you make sure you get one done after having LO...there so quick and easy...its not worth risking it x

Glad it went ok Kaci.
Ive had 3. Once before Leigha...After Leigha and another after Tom.
They are nothing to worry about...feel a slight scratch but thats about it. Def not worth the risk of not having one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->