Smells that make you want to vomit!

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a list of all the things that are making me feel sick this time.. and see if they are common or not 😂

1.. easily has to be the oven cooking.. god it turns my stomach so badly.
2. OH's toilet trips.. they are bad when im not pregnant!
3. Raw peppers.. 😷
4. Dummy breath on my ds2..
5. Ketchup
6. Indian food
7. OH smelly feet (i'm painting a right picture of him now!)
8.. some of Ds2's poo nappies..

Thats a good start anyway 😂

Sometimes it's felt like everything!

If my DD trumped :sick: they do not normally offend me.
My new carpets :sick:
The kitchen
The Bathroom
If I had trumped haha :sick::blush:
The smell of a cup of tea???
Thankfully all is starting to calm down but it was a rough ride x

I wouldn't say vomit but icky smells that get to me right now are:

cats food
DH breath(sometimes) after he's eaten garlic usually
The Smell of our garage. I dunno if it's the motor oil, gas or various other stored chemicals in there.

I think that's it sooo far.

Not so much the smell.. but the thought of any variety of sweet tarts. ESPECIALLY the gummy versions of them. They have bothered me from the very beginning of this pregnancy and even still, when I think of them or see them in the grocery story I get a headache and start that salivating as if I'm about to be sick.

It's so weird.

bbq pork
my cat and dog's poo - it never smelled good obviously but now it makes me throw up in my mouth.
wet toothbrushes

I probably have more but that is all I can think of lol.

Haha love some of these.
God i cant imagine clearing up after pets 😂

I'm 24 weeks along and can still relate to this post. LOL. Smells that STILL get me that don't bother me when I'm not pregnant include...

My oldest child's morning breath. LOL

Popcorn. UGH. My kids love it, and it's a cheap, not unhealthy snack, but I can't bring myself to be in the house when someone's making it!

Chicken. I haven't had any chicken this entire pregnancy because the smell is gross.

My father's nasty old man body wash. I hate smelling him in the mornings when he's freshly showered. lol

I'm 24 weeks along and can still relate to this post. LOL. Smells that STILL get me that don't bother me when I'm not pregnant include...

My oldest child's morning breath. LOL

Popcorn. UGH. My kids love it, and it's a cheap, not unhealthy snack, but I can't bring myself to be in the house when someone's making it!

Chicken. I haven't had any chicken this entire pregnancy because the smell is gross.

My father's nasty old man body wash. I hate smelling him in the mornings when he's freshly showered. lol
"Nasty old man body wash" :haha:

I try not to eat meat but since becoming pregnant I have noticed chicken smells good to me and is something with protein that doesn't make me want to be sick. It's so interesting when I read about people's aversions and compare mine!!!

I can relate to the popcorn one really weird I would eat loads of popcorn before pregnant. I have a packet of unopened popcorn in the cupboard which I can't bare to even look Yuk!

1. Cigarette smoke! I quit when we started ttc and I cannot stand when other people smoke now.

2. Dog poop. So strong.

3. Dirty Dishes. I have to wear a rag over my nose to do dishes!

4. Laundry detergent :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->