Smiley face but no high reading on cbfm

Sophie2000

Reaction score
Hi,
I am really confused and was wondering if anyone has ever done two ovulation tests at the same time with different results. This morning on day 17 I finally got a smiley face on my cb machine but using the same sample my cbfm just remained at two bars. I'm really confused now as to wether I'm ovulating or not!!! Anyone ever experienced similar??

I didn't want to read and run... I don't really use either of those, but the smiley just may be a little more sensitive. I'd see what your CBFM does tomorrow. Good luck!

This has happened to me too... highs yesterday and today on CBFM and smiley yesterday afternoon! Confusing!! I fully expected to get a peak today. I'm not stressing about it... just seeing it as an early warning so doing even more BDing, thank goodness it's a bank hol wknd. It's my 3rd cycle of CBFM and first with CB digis think I'm just gonna stick with CBFM next. When did you get your peak on CBFM?

Hi there! I'm using the CBFM for the first time this cycle and yesterday got a nearly + on opk. I thought I'd get a peak this morning but :nope: so I'm truly confused as well. I'll use the opk's today again and take it from there. Maybe bd just in case.

Hi there! I'm using the CBFM for the first time this cycle and yesterday got a nearly + on opk. I thought I'd get a peak this morning but :nope: so I'm truly confused as well. I'll use the opk's today again and take it from there. Maybe bd just in case.

i've read on a few posting's that the cbfm takes about 1 cycle to 'get used to you' and quite a few have had lots of high readings with no peaks for the first month.....

I was reading those too! I think I'm going to go with the opk's this cycle as to be on the safe side just in case.
Thanks!!

im there with my cheapie opk from amazon, more expensive boots poas and then the cbfm everyday!! never mind poas, i'm peeing in a pot....piap to test them all!! ha ha!

Did you get your + today too kettle? I'm testing around 6'ish with the cheapie ones.

Thanks for all your replies - the weirdest thing has happened now as I have still not reached a peak on my CBFM and its now on day 21. Today though I am experiencing some slight bleeding exactly one week before my AF is due...... totally confused now as to whether this is implantation bleeding or just AF a week early!

Did you get your + today too kettle? I'm testing around 6'ish with the cheapie ones.

have attached my pic.....line on IC is actually as wide as the control line.....last few days it's been darker than before but really narrow!??!

boots stick really so much darker than ever!! if it's not today, then by george it'll be tomorrow looking at this tests ha ha :)

how about you? any results to share? :)

Attachments

• opks may 6th 1230.jpg
    opks may 6th 1230.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for all your replies - the weirdest thing has happened now as I have still not reached a peak on my CBFM and its now on day 21. Today though I am experiencing some slight bleeding exactly one week before my AF is due...... totally confused now as to whether this is implantation bleeding or just AF a week early!

bless you, i'd be confused as well.....all this stuff is pretty confusing anyway tbh!
are you temping? is that giving you any ideas? x

Kettle those are + opks!!

This is today's opk. I think is definitely + too :winkwink:

Sophie that's weird!! Has the bleeding stopped at all?

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Kettle those are + opks!!

This is today's opk. I think is definitely + too :winkwink:

Sophie that's weird!! Has the bleeding stopped at all?

:thumbup: just finishing watching a catch up program....waiting for dinner to go down...and then.....its up those stairs for DH :happydance:

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread so that I know what happens with you. I hope you'll get your BFP after all this effort, lol

your test pic wasn't showing earlier, just seen it and that looks pretty equal colouring to me :) will subscribe to this thread so we can keep in touch through this one :)

It didn't upload properly for some reason :blush:

The wait begins!! I'm doing another opk today though but high this morning once again in the cbfm.

No bleeding seemed to speed up yesterday now has calmed down to almost nothing so think it is too much for implantation probably AF coming early.arghhhhh hope I get better results with the cbfm this month. Good luck to you all this month! :)

You could always test in a couple of days just to make sure is not ib! :hugs:

No bleeding seemed to speed up yesterday now has calmed down to almost nothing so think it is too much for implantation probably AF coming early.arghhhhh hope I get better results with the cbfm this month. Good luck to you all this month! :)

arrgghh indeed - so frustrating when it could be one or the other!! :growlmad:

for me, it's the big O day today, temp was up this morning, 36.22 up from 36.10, last month was getting 36.5's post ovulation ...also no ewcm just ridiculous cramps and had majorly sore (not senstive, SORE) nipples since CD11 (its CD18 today) they are stupidly painful - like last month, but I didnt get that symptom until after ovulation!! only 2nd cycle TTC after bcp so probably just body settling down.....but i'm the same as you arrghhhh! whats going on!!

also opk NOT positive today!!!!

oh well, keep smiling on coz you know that if you get stressed then it'll never happen right?!?!?! ha ha ha!! :0 x

Temp still down today :( off to try cbfm, expecting a high though, think that ones only going to help nxt month, chart looking pants for ovulation, thought this might happen as only 2nd month off bcp, and it all has to settle down, but still. . . .

Hope you're all doing ok? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->