smiley faces 3 days in a row

sissie

Reaction score
I took the clearblue digital on Thursday-Saturday & there was an empty circle. 1 time a day on Sunday-Tuesday. All smiley faces. I was only able to have intercourse Tuesday night as my husband was out of town. Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. another smiley face. So we did the deed again Wednesday night. I took a pregnancy test on Friday just to make sure i wasn't pregnant (4 days of smileys). Do you think i missed my chance since my 1st positive was on Sunday? I called clearblue & they said to only go by the first 2 smiley faces as your most fertile. Last month, I got 2 days of smiley faces, then none after that.

Hi:thumbup:

Sorry dont know much about the smiley faces i just use cheapie strips lol:blush: but they seem to work well for me.

Maybe someone who has used your kind will answer soon - i just didnt wanna R and R :hugs:

hi....i tried the clearblue digital for the first time last cycle and i only got one day of the smiley so i am not sure if that means i have a really fast surge or not but this month I have been trying them again and have not gotten the smiley yet. i should be any day now so i will let you know if i get more than one. as far as i know i think that if you get more than one you have a longer surge?? sorry. i wish i could be more helpful. i would also be curious to know the reason some of us get only one and some people get more than one.

I took the clearblue digital on Thursday-Saturday & there was an empty circle. 1 time a day on Sunday-Tuesday. All smiley faces. I was only able to have intercourse Tuesday night as my husband was out of town. Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. another smiley face. So we did the deed again Wednesday night. I took a pregnancy test on Friday just to make sure i wasn't pregnant (4 days of smileys). Do you think i missed my chance since my 1st positive was on Sunday? I called clearblue & they said to only go by the first 2 smiley faces as your most fertile. Last month, I got 2 days of smiley faces, then none after that.

its so hard to know, its annoying isnt it? I like to think that you Ov after the surge however long it is, therefore you would be fine seeing as you BD'd Tuesday, but I dont know for sure. I hear that the only way to confim Ov is temping or if you get cramping or something. Ive found in the past I got cramping after my smiley face has gone. The past month I had smiley faces for 2 days, but didnt have any cramping so not sure when it happened. FXd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->