smoked the house out!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
I am such an idiot!!
I turned the oven on and forgot to put the food in!
in fact id forgotten id even turned the oven on...
I must have fallen asleep on the sofa, I woke up coughing and my smoke alarms were going crazy, I couldn't see for smoke!!!
Im not entirely sure why the oven caused this as its only like pre heating surely? but i honestly do not remember when i turned it on!!!! i feel like such an idiot!!
it has really shaken me! what if a fire started and i didn't wake up!?
im definitely not cooking now until OH gets home!
:cry:

I am such an idiot!!
I turned the oven on and forgot to put the food in!
in fact id forgotten id even turned the oven on...
I must have fallen asleep on the sofa, I woke up coughing and my smoke alarms were going crazy, I couldn't see for smoke!!!
Im not entirely sure why the oven caused this as its only like pre heating surely? but i honestly do not remember when i turned it on!!!! i feel like such an idiot!!
it has really shaken me! what if a fire started and i didn't wake up!?
im definitely not cooking now until OH gets home!
:cry:

Oops! At least it shows your smoke alarms do work. I think everyone has done things like this so dont feel bad about it. As to why it is so smoky, was there anything left in the oven you had forgotten about? At least you are OK, thats the main thing :hugs:

I've gone all baby brain in the kitchen too! I keep forgetting to put things in the oven, or put water on the boil and forget about it...there's definitley truth to this baby brain malarky! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->