Snot like Cm

HopefulMama33

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had EWCM consistency Cm that has a yellowish tint to it? It's nothing I have had before. I should add I am 15DPO so it isn't like EWCM I get right before O.

I was just researching ewcm/creamy/snotty to see what it could possibly mean. Mine isn't yellow its milk white like if it were snot but not from your nose :haha:

I had a hard time ovulating this month so maybe it is lingering ewcm?

I took a progesterone test today to see if it would show I at least ovulated. It did. SMU showed a positive test while fmu was horribly negative. I guess I am a SMU tester.:haha:

I have read so many women have yellow cm and be pregnant though. I hope this is true for you.:dust:

Thank you so much for responding! It's definitely different than anything I have had in other cylces. I have developed a fear of testing because of the heartbreak seeing the BFN every time. We've been trying for a year and I'm feeling like I don't know how much more I can take. BUT I know that's how a lot of us feel. The support of knowing i'm not alone helps!

Some women do get yellowish CM when pregnant. However, I know I personally get a day of EWCM the day before AF hits due to hormone changes. Everyone is different! :)

Dill: Yes you are right. Some cycles I just start getting wet again at 5 and 6dpo even and it turns into ewcm by 12dpo and AF shows up by 15dpo like clockwork.

This cycle its different. My cervix feels all weird. Like its become one with my uterus (which is slightly prolapsed) and its just slippery in the there.

Thank you for chiming in:hugs:

My cervix felt weird this cycle and I ended up with a surprise! FX that it happens for you!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"