Snugglenest??

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Has anyone got one??? Are they any good??At the mo my DH is sleeping in the spare room as Alfies in bed with me and he's scared he'll squash him if he comes back to our bed. Wondering if this is worth a try

Co-sleeping friends that baby lies in?

They look really good if I cosleet I would definately buy one

:D

I have the summer infant snuggle nest and it was a life saver for us. It just fits in the middle of the bed inbetween your pillows (tho you will only be able to use 1 pillow each). The only problem i have now is trying to get DD out of it, they only last till 4 months old i'm slowly weaning her out of it and the bedding (matress cover that comes with it) is tough and pulled a lot of my babies hair out so just put a crib sheet down instead.

hmmm i must check the measurements my LO is quite long he's 61cm's already

yea might be wise, my lo was 56 cm a few weeks ago and she's outgrowing it now.

hiya, i measured the matress and it's 63cm long so probably won't last you long. Do you hvae room for one of them cots with the drop down side so he can sleep next to you? x

No unfortunately not :dohh: the stupid en suite door is in the way and wouldn't leave enough room for us to get by and the radiators on the other side :hissy: gues DH is in the spare room til he goes in his cot :rofl:

I have one, took her out at 1 month cause she was too long. I liked it though

we have a snugglenest, it's great, very portable too. whenever i was downstairs i had it on the couch for her to lay and sleep in. i like having it in bed since i am nervous about her getting squashed and/or suffocated on the many blankets and pillows lol. she gets her own space and her own blankey and i don't have to worry!

I LOVED our snugglenest. We just put it in the bed in between my husband and I, it was nice to be able to just lower him down a bit to feed the prop him back up when I was done. I felt comforted with him laying next to us the first 2 months or so and it was nice knowing we couldn't roll on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->