• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So AF is now.....

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
5 days late! Im going to wait untill tomorrow when i go shopping to get a test if she hasnt shown up by then! I hate this waiting! Hope everybodys ok! xx

Oh good luck hun. Hope af stays away for you.

Thanks hun! Just trying not to get my hopes up to much! xx

Ahhh fingers crossed hun! Hope this is your month! Keep us posted :hugs: xx

Do you have any symptoms? Hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow.

Good luck today hun. Hope its the answer you want.

Thanks so much girls! Af still hasnt arrived im not going shopping until tonight so prob wont test untill tomorrow morning if she isnt here.

Shady the only symptoms im getting is lots of cramping which i did get last time, Very tired! But that may be from getting up in the night to pee! :) Do these sound good? xx

Those sound like great symptoms!

Good luck and let us know what the result is.

Thanks sarah!

I keep getting this horrible wet feeling down below (Sorry for the Tmi! ) It scares me because i dont want to go to the toilet incase its :witch:

They sound like good symptoms!! Fingers crossed xx

Symptoms are sounding good hun. Dont forget increased cm is normal during pregnancy, especially the first couple of months too. So try not too worry if you do feel a bit wet. Easier said i know lol. Fingers crossed for you too.

What time are you testing???? Thinking of you :thumbup:

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you. xx

Exciting stuff! Fingers crossed for the :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94