So annoyed with insurance

moonbear

Reaction score
We've been waiting the last two weeks for SO to get his new insurance card number in the mailbox and yesterday when his check stub came up it didn't show deducted..so SO called and apparently they aren't going to cover any prenatal care or birth (we aren't married) like they had said previously. And I'm still waiting to hear from state insurance to find out if they approved coverage for me. I have my first appointment next Tuesday at the birthing center and I'm so stressed out. I just cried and cried yesterday. I just don't know what to do.

I'm sure it will all get straightened out. ... I don't think you can be denied prenatal care, can you? If you are unmarried and don't make enough you can just walk into a lot of places and they give you coverage right then and there..... At least while it get approved or not.?

I'm just waiting to hear back from them. I think i will be approved by my appointment will be before then. thankfully i called birthing center today and let me know they will bill me and i can give it to insurance once i hear back from them so that put me at ease a little bit. I'm just needing to clear these hurdles before i get to the next one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->