So annoyed

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Got Oliver a my friend Bing from asda when on offer November time. Opened Christmas day and loved, yesterday it stopped working. Took back to shop today and have been refunded the £20 I paid but he was sobbing as the woman took it from him and I have no way of replacing it. OOS everywhere and when back in stock going to cost me double what I paid, all the while Oliver is asking for his big Bing with his brother telling him it's being fixed and it will be back soon. If anyone sees one for sale please let me know.

Oh no!! That really is horrible for your little one.
Hope you manage to find one soon, and at a decent price

Smyths toy shop are showing that they have availability in some of their stores- might be worth checking your local one to see if they have any but they are £39.99. Also Amazon have some but they are around £40 also when including postage. Really hope you manage to get one xxxxxxx

Hey. I've just looked and it is in stock on asda website so you can get it for £20 from them again. My ds loves his Bing, hope you get a replacement soon!

Smyths toy shop are showing that they have availability in some of their stores- might be worth checking your local one to see if they have any but they are £39.99. Also Amazon have some but they are around £40 also when including postage. Really hope you manage to get one xxxxxxx
Not available in one I could get to unfortunately :cry:

My sainsburys had loads when I went in I'm sure!! I'll keep an eye out tomorrow and come back to this thread

Will have a look in my asda for you tomorrow, if there's any in my asda could always buy and send for you? xxx

Have ordered a new one :happydance:
Had to pay £40 but oh well lesson learnt and won't be buying from asda again. It's the big my friend Bing not the talking one. Thank you for your help and for listening to my ranting!

OK scrap that just had a cancelation email

Anything here any good to you? https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...3.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbing.TRS0&_nkw=bing&_sacat=220

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XSPF0W2?keywords=bing&qid=1451817895&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3

Thank you all managed to finally get one from Smyth's 4th time lucky kept being cancelled. It's the my friend Bing not the talking one, they are OOS constantly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->