So Bumgenius V4's...

jen1604

Reaction score
..I havent seen much talk of them? :shrug:

Who has got one/some?

I've got one on its way to me :happydance: but I just wondered what everyone else is thinking about theirs?I know we were all pretty dissapointed after the 'big announcement',are they that much better than V3's?

:flower:

im looking at getting some but im so broke atm , i just need nappies to replace my prefolds

im looking at getting some but im so broke atm , i just need nappies to replace my prefolds

Have you considered Ebay cheapies?
I've heard some pretty good things about them lately.x

I love my V4 in Snaps - i'm not a fan of aplix at all, as most of my nappies stuck to each other in the wash and i found as it picked up fluff etc it made the nappy look older.
I did like the fit of the v3 but i find the V4 much better - Q was on the full rise on the v3 but only on the middle on the v4!

ive asked about the ebay cheapies they just say upto 15kg and my toddler is 17kg and likely to still be in nappies for a while at this rate so need something ideally thats big enough for him but works for my 5 month old too so im not buying 2 sets of nappies, lol btw my 5 month old is over 20lb

I like my V4s. I love that they are poppers cos I don't really like aplix just cos of how grotty it looks. Buuuut I do have lots of aplix cos they're good for while he's tiny and for the OH and family members to use- poppers are too much hard work for them apparently!

They are a bit bigger than V3s and so I guess they will last older babies longer?

I like my V4s. I love that they are poppers cos I don't really like aplix just cos of how grotty it looks. Buuuut I do have lots of aplix cos they're good for while he's tiny and for the OH and family members to use- poppers are too much hard work for them apparently!

They are a bit bigger than V3s and so I guess they will last older babies longer?

People say that to me about poppers too but I like them!

Was it you on CNT that swooped in after me on those BG V4's earlier?I saw the name Jetters and I thought 'Yess,come on BnB girls getting all the good nappies' :rofl:
x

Yeah it was meeeeeeee but I passed them up when I realised it was the new colour- I hate them, I think they look like nappies that have just been washed with a dark colour by accident :rofl:

*hi fives*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->