So close, but still so far...

Becky10

Mother of 2yrold and Preg
Reaction score
Anyone else feel that the official TTC date is so close that you just can't wait any longer and just want to start now?

I'm getting very excited and this is obviously my broody season - I conceived DD approx 24th November 2007. I was supposed to TTC in October back then and started in September. I'd probably jump the gun again, but I don't fancy having another baby due in August. OOOh the tension!

:lol:

We will be trying after our wedding in August so really we have to wait! :(

At least you have something else to look forward to and take your mind off it until then!

Hardly!

To look forward too, yeh, to take mind off, no. We have done everything so it is a case of waiting now! :lol:

yes me me me.

I am planning on ttc in feb 2010 for #2, DH not entirely convinced we are ready yet. Feb does seem along way away. I feel a bit guilty actually as i am obsessed with getting pregnant again that i am not giving my current ds the attention he deserves, and he is only 9 months old.

I cant start earlier anyway as have just started taking folic acid and i dont want to start until my son is almost 1.

Your time will come soon enough.

Yes, i still have 6 Months to wait until our holiday when we will be ntnp. It seems like forever away but i know if i fell pg now the holiday would be out the window and we both really want (and need) the holiday xx

:lol: Me too i know 4 months isnt too long and i couuulllddd put it forward a bit but then i'd have a dec baby and i dont fancy that...the end of Jan is the earliest :lol: I'd feel bad for him/her having bday and christmas too close together :dohh:

I'm very impatient generally so I thank God that my OH is less impatient than me! I'm still looking for a job and I'm getting married in April so I KNOW that I have to wait for a little bit longer but that doesn't make it any easier! I'd hate to know that I couldn't start ttc yet if there wasn't anything concrete to make me wait!

Beca :wave:

Yes! Me, definitely me! :wave:

I was very good the past few months and didn't really understand the whole 'being broody' thing. Well, let me tell you, I definitely understand it now! The past week all I can think about is babies! I keep seeing pregnant women everywhere! I keep seeing little babies everywhere! I swear, they are following me!!!

And my head knows why we are waiting until after our Christmas holiday. We want one last hurrah and we're going to do a lot of touring in England so we'll be super busy. But the other part of me just wishes we could start NOW!

Btw, Becky10, I absolutely love your icon. I forwarded that picture to DH last week and he thought it was really cool.

The closer it gets the harder it gets. I know we have to wait, but I just want to get on with it.

Urgh the closer it gets OMG i'm going to be awful...i'm getting married in June and reaaalllly shouldnt be TTC until after or atleast a little bit cloesr to the wedding but what the hay...am just praying that i dont show early (if i'm lucky) :rofl:

yup, definately me. But I know we are waiting for the right reasons and it's really not far away. Part of me just wants the distraction away from all the other rubbishness!

I do have so many reason to wait until january, but as I get closer I always seem to think that the reasons don't seem that important anymore and believe me they are pretty important! House move, only being back at work 4 months etc etc!

Saying that, I found TTC #1 such a pressure last time as I felt like my biological clock was a ticking time bomb. I don't feel that desperate (or jealous of pregnant woman) as I did last time, so I am hoping that it wont be such a 'stressful' time this time!

Yup - only 8 weeks to go but it feels like an eternity!!

Absolutely,

My hubby is away for a month but wants to try as soon as he gets back, so not only am I counting down to him coming home, but now I am itching to start TTC.

Honestly though I guess I have a little bit easier than some of you. If he's not here obviously we can't try. But if we set a date to TTC and he was here with me I would just go crazy!!!

I do have so many reason to wait until january, but as I get closer I always seem to think that the reasons don't seem that important anymore and believe me they are pretty important! House move, only being back at work 4 months etc etc!

Saying that, I found TTC #1 such a pressure last time as I felt like my biological clock was a ticking time bomb. I don't feel that desperate (or jealous of pregnant woman) as I did last time, so I am hoping that it wont be such a 'stressful' time this time!

Oh my! I am so happy to read that someone else was jealous for their #1, it seems everyone I know is expecting, and I am still wtt for another month. It eats me up inside!!!!

Argh, today I caved. Looks like we'll be ntnp next cycle.

Well I have to wait until 1st Oct 2010 for lots of different reasons but im having a seiously broody few months! I have a holiday booked 20th-25th September 10 without my 1st LO so I will stop taking the day we fly home :) Im going to treat that as my last blow out lots of drinking involved :) and then I will get into the baby making again! I just wish it was the october gone and not next :-( OH would start trying this second if I wanted but Im thinking more logically than him hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->