so confused!!! did i ovulate??

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi

I am ttc after my second loss. I'm feeling fairly relaxed about it except that I'm so confused now!

I've been doing my temps sice the 2nd miscarriage and think I have ovulated the last 4 cycles. This month I also tried opk's - more to learn a bit about my cycle rather to to make sure we tried at the right time as generally were just going with try every couple of days and that should cover all bases!

Anyway I got a positive opk on sunday and I had all the other signs of ovulation, but my temps don't seem right. Yesterday it was higher but today lower again?? I'm not great at taking it at the same time I must admit but still seems low.

Has this happened to anyone? I assume I didn't ovulate after all :( which is pretty dissapointing!!!

Please help me! Xxxxx

Although i havnt tried temping myself, I have asked my doctor what she thinks. She told me there is so many factors that can effect your temp so it is not very reliable. I dont know :(

I wish you all the best. I hope you have a baby soon and i am sorry about your lose, i understand how hard it is :(

Thanks! That gives me hope that maybe there is still a chance this month. I think I'm going to stop doing it as I don't want to be stressed out.

Good luck to you I hope you get good news soon

Xxxx

yeh there is no point stressing.. It wont make it happen sooner...

I wish i can take that advise my self. I probably spent over $200 buying tests lol just in a month... driving my self crazy.. but what can i do i am so sad cause i lost my first pregnancy..... Then i think to myself is this how much patience i have? i am so weak :(

dont like my self most of the time...

A friend of mine lost her baby too just like me first pregnancy but she acts like nothing has happened and its all good and she will try in 6months time ... i dont understand? why do some of us take it so hard on our self. feels like my world has turned upside down. I actually never planned to have a baby any time soon but as soon as i found i was pregnant i was sooooooooooooooooo happy!

I'm very confused as well. This is my 2nd cycle since miscarriage, and although I got a positive OPK both months, my temps never rose much. When I look, there's a shift, but they didn't get even close to previous month's temps. I wonder if it has to do with the air conditioner being on, or windows open but I thought that wasn't supposed to affect our bbt? Idk....getting very frustrated and worried.

I'm going to stop doing bbt, I think it asks more questions than it answers and it just seems to make things more stressful.

I went to see my acupuncturist today (very good for anxiety) and she didn't recommend it, she said its affected by lots of different things and not that accurate. Plus she said I must be ovulating to have got pregnant twice before (although I lost them) and so my best bet was just to have regular sex and not worry too much about temping etc.

Hope this helps you a little bit. My temps, like yours, really haven't gone up that I can tell but I really did feel like I ovulated. I guess we'll see when time of the month comes....due a week on monday, what about you?

I have an appointment with a consultant 22nd aug so I'm hoping they might offer some help to us- I don't think this will be our lucky month.

Trying111- please don't be so hard on yourself. Miscarriage is horrible and lonely and sad and nobody deserves to go through it. I hope your happy ending is coming soon.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->