so confused, need your help

simple

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am so confused

I've always had irregular cycles, my past af was on 20/01/14. This month I started experiencing signs of af, cramps, breast tenderness. Etc however this week like about three days now I'm having a very light brown discharge.... Is this my period?? I've taken many test n all are negative.....

Do you track your cycle at all? BBT? Cervical mucus checks?
Or are you just going off your last AF?

In which case I would say it could be AF. but with your periods so far and in between, theres no way to tell without actively tracking your cycle.

Have you thought about doing this?

I've just tracked my cycle lengths but have not tracked bbt or cervical muscus...

Its a very very light brownish discharge

Hey Simple - it could be anything really. Brown spotting is normal for me to get a few days before AF. If this isn't normal for you it *could* be implantation. But I say *could* because your cycle is normal until it isn't.

Just going to have to wait a few days and see if AF comes.

With irregular cycles you can REALLY benefit from temping. I highly suggest you get on that band wagon!

Ok I promise I will frm next cycle... I have an appointment tmr with my doc. Will let u all know how it goes.... I was taking feetilitea but then I know I shouldn't take it unless I'm positively sure I'm not preg... so I stopped it until my next cycle but can't seem to find it lol.... It really is hard

I agree it could be implantation or AF could be round the corner, good luck with your doc appointment hope you get some answers :) xx

O wow doctor cancelled his appointments on that day....

Some emergency they said.. Maybe a emergency surgery... I will have to call and make another appointment... Just hoping my af comes before so I won't have to bother with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->