So confused, please please help!

Mangito

Reaction score
So my periods are irregular, but I've NEVER had mid cycle bleeding before.... I used SI to jumpstart ovulation and we started BDing on CD21 (cycles longer then normal) and on CD24 I started having some light brown discharge, which was never very heavy.

It lasted until CD32, after which I THOUGHT AF arrived because I started a light bleeding, along with my other normal symptoms. It only lasted about 32 hours, however, and then the bleeding and brown discharge both stopped completely.

It is now about 5-6 days later, I'm experiencing slight boob tenderness and an intermittent nausea. I took a test this afternoon, NOT FMU, which came up negative.

Any thoughts? I'm so confused, planning on taking another test with FMU in the morning.

I had a similar problem in November with the light spotting and all. It turned out that I hadn't ovulated that month so I didn't have a normal AF. I would still test again just in case you tested to early. But I would also check with a doctor to see if it was an antiovulation cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->