So confused!

lillyann1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. This is my second pregnancy and I am very excited. I just found out I was expecting 4 days ago (4 days before my expected period). I took a pregnancy test (First Response) All four of the tests were positive. On the first day it was a very very very faint line, however, each day after that it progressed to a bit darker. I am only about 4 weeks along. Today I went to my doctor and she did a urine sample and she said it was positive but the line was very very faint (I took all my test first thing in the morning, whereas my appointment was at noon). So she sent me for some blood work to be 100% sure. I don't get it! I now took a total of 5 tests and they were all positive and she isn't sure if I am pregnant? I was SO thrilled when I saw my first positive test that now I am left wondering, what the heck I am? she said she will have my results by tomorrow, which I will be calling for if she does not. Along with that, I also have been having some low back pain. I had this prior to being pregnant, but it has gotten a little worse. Along with minor cramps. Nothing to bad. Just sometimes on the left, then another time on the right, but not really in pain. Is that normal as well? I need to stop worrying. But you must know that when you want something bad enough, you hope all the negative stuff just stays away, right? Thanks for your help and advice in advance!

I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, Didn't even know thought I had left over tissue from D&C and had a scan, saw a gestational sac. I had lower back pain and pelvic cramps from then till now, I'm now 6 weeks. I have had some spotting too but nothing major and my doctor said it's fine and normal. My back ache has gone now so hopefully yours does too in a few weeks. I wouldn't worry yourself, I know it's easier said than done but I've done that for the last few weeks but am telling myself to stay calm until my scan next week. Worrying doesn't change anything. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I had lower back pains and cramping from conception until around week 6/7 when i was pregnant with my son xx

Thanks for the reply ladies! Ill get the blood work tomorrow, but after 5 positive tests im.just going to think "positive" and hope for the best! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->