So Confused

Cuppycake180

Reaction score
So, my SO and I are currently NTNP. Due to this, I've decided to not track any temps or OPKs, though I do occasionally check CM. Well, my last cycle began the 9th of January. We BD on cycle day 11 and I believe that I witnessed EWCM that day, though that would be pretty early for me. I usually have a 32 day cycle and from when I previously tempted (Back July 2012-March 2013) I have about a 12 day LP. My last cycle before this was 28 days, though. Now what is strange to me is that my bbs have been sore and I've had sensitive nipples (EXTREMELY) since CD 14ish. This has NEVER happened before.

So this is very confusing because 1)it's new 2) that seems too early for me to have had ovulated 3)seems too early for me to have any symptoms if I had. And to make matters worse, I believe I've seen EWCF for the past two days and we BD on Saturday night around 2 am. o_O This is all just so confusing.

Well maybe because your last cycle was 28 days instead of 32 - maybe this cycle you O'd earlier too!

I've seen a lot that sensitive bb's is a good sign... I NEVER have sore/sensitive bb's so that would be a weird thing for me too! So you must be due for AF soon.. I would test when she's due! :) Good luck!!

Thanks! I was just confused because I thought I would have ovulated then, around CD 11, but this past Monday and Tuesday, CD 18 and 19, I had cramps and sharp pains and what I think was EWCM again.

Ok I have another question. I know I really should just wait to test, but it so hard! I've heard that cramps can be a good sign, but how similar to AF do they feel? These feel like I'm about to seriously have one heck of an aunt flow and I shouldn't even start until close to the 5th of February. Those who've had a BFP how similar to af do they feel?

That depends. My cramping never felt like period cramps. It was more of a poking/pulling sensation. Very localized rather than just all-over like period cramps. I've seen plenty of women here post about theirs feeling just like period cramps though.

I keep having a sharp pain on my right side and just that uncomfortable lower feeling that I get before AF starts.

I cramped a few days before af was due and I could have sworn I was about to start af. Only thing that tipped me off was I was more emotional and irritable than normal and 7&9 dpo I was very very dizzy. But yes was just like af cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->