So disappointed

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed!

I got my first fluff post on Saturday and I've been so excited to try it, I washed it all ready to use etc etc.

Well this morning my hubby got up with James, put it in him, he poo'd in it after 10 mins and I never even got to see it! Why don't blokes get how excited I was!!

lol! guys don't get it!

Sounds like James did the poop of approval!! So he obviously appreciated it!

Lol yes sounds like James liked it!
Naughty M lol He just doesnt understand! Although I am impressed he actually used it and knew how too! lol xx

Ah no :nope:

I got my first last week, was SO glad when Lucas only peed in it :haha:

lol first thing my boys do is poop in their new nappies its very very annoying lol, i have a house like a laundromat today trying to get things dry as i have a full whites load as well as a full nappy load and a load of clothes all to get dry and to top it off the weather is awful we dont have any sun and its not very warm

I said to him, didnt you realise how excited I was to try it and he said he was too lol. It was a BG flip so quite easy for guys to use. It did pass the poop test well though!

I get my nappy trial later though so lots more nappies for me to try yay!

Bless him though, he said he scrapped all the poop off before putting it in a pail, I've got to give him 5 stars for doing that!

The weather is awful here as well, I hate it when its like this, god knows how I will cope in the winter, I have washing coming out of my ears when I cant hang it out!

the whole time reading the post I was just thinking- well done M for putting it on him without being told!!! :rofl:

Nevermind, you'l just have to buy more so you dont miss it :winkwink: :haha:

Lynnikins thats a nice nappy your boy is posing in! What one is that? x

its an ebay cheapie from the 97kgallery selection i got it preloved from Mynx lol i love it, pity EJ loves to poop in it lol

Well it sounds like your hubby is fully on board if he's dealing with the poop too! :thumbup:

My hubby has probably only changed enough dirty ones to fit on his fingers and toes! he don't like it! He's happy to do wet ones though! :)

oh and a nappy aint no good unless its had the poop of approval :rofl:

Yes I should count myself lucky really, I was just disappointed!

Aww, I hate it when they poop in it within the first few minutes!! lol

My DH had a real issue with poo at first, couldn't handle the smell (he's weak like that - the thought of bad milk makes him want to hurl!) but it doesn't bother him now, he can even deal with major leaks. He also loves the fluff and is bugging me to try and find a cow print blueberry preloved, says he wants to put it on with her cow print babylegs!!! He's even trying to figure out inserts - two fluff addicts could be an expensive combination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->