So Excited about NTNP!!!

Mrs_A

Reaction score
Hi All, i am new here and am feeling very excited to be joining this community with all you lovely people.

I have literally gone from not thinking about wanting to have a baby to all of a sudden feeling totally ready. I thought it would gradually creep up on me the wanting feeling but it has hit me like a high speed train and can not wait to start trying!

Did this happen to anyone else like this?

My husband and I had the conversation about actually trying recently and have decided to NTNP so we do not put any pressure on ourselves. We had our first BD :sex: on Friday evening but I knew it would not result in anything as AF was due the next day, but I felt a closeness to my husband that I have never felt before and am so excited about the next stage of our lives.

I am looking forward to all the fun we are going to have in the next couple of weeks!!! :happydance:

It's very nice to meet you all

xxx

I have literally gone from not thinking about wanting to have a baby to all of a sudden feeling totally ready. I thought it would gradually creep up on me the wanting feeling but it has hit me like a high speed train and can not wait to start trying!

Did this happen to anyone else like this?

Yes! As soon as you start thinking about it it hits you like a ton of bricks!

My husband and I had the conversation about actually trying recently and have decided to NTNP so we do not put any pressure on ourselves. We had our first BD on Friday evening but I knew it would not result in anything as AF was due the next day, but I felt a closeness to my husband that I have never felt before and am so excited about the next stage of our lives.

It's lovely isn't it? BDing takes on a whole new significance and specialness IMO, love it!

Welcome to BnB, baby dust to you! :dust:

i love the closeness of dtd when not using any contraception hehe xx

Hello welcome to NTNP im newish here to x

hi hun. Welcome to ntnp. Hope your stay is short but fun. Its scary how it can creep up on you isnt it lol. Good luck to you though.

Hi and welcome Mrs_A :flower:

Me and my OH just upgraded to NTNP too and its a wonderful feeling isnt it.

Look forward to sharing the journey with you girls too (we've not told anyone of our plans)

Welcome!

I also love the closeness that DTD without contraception brings...I thought it felt close and everything before, but somehow it does seem more significant :)

Have a happy time NTNP!

I feel so much better for having come off the pill in July. It's taken this long, but I'm feeling so much better - my sex drive's back with a vengeance, and my mood's have changed/improved. The thought that the "dancing" we're doing might lead to a baby is wonderful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->