so fed up :( (sorry for tmi)

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
Hey. Not been online in a while. Fed up of waiting for my body to sort itself out.

I'm now on cd102 but for the past 3 weeks I've had brown spotting. Some days heavier than others and always a lot more after sex. I've refrained from calling it my period as I've not used tampons and its not proper red period colour. On june 2nd and yesterday (june 6th) I had some red though at the beginning of the day but then nothing for the rest of the day. I can't count this as a period can I?
And does anyone have any idea why I could have had all this brown cm for so long. Also, today its been slighty redder with more clots but yet some bits are almost ew ish!?! This is so confusing!
Should also mention I'm not agnus castus (started just after the brown spotting started).
Apologies for tmi and thank you for reading. Would really appreciate any help xx

Poor you....that sounds awful. I've never been through anything similar although can imagine how frustrating it must be...

Were you on the pill before this???

I would get yourself to the doctors honey... they will check you for infections and stuff.

Are you in any pain at all?

xxx

Hey :)
Yeah I was on the pill from when I was 16-20. Came off last july and I've had 4 periods since then. I changed pill at least twice so perhaps that has something to do with why its being so stupid :l xx

Even so it's been a year nearly and this isn't good for you. I'd discuss with the doctors to see what he has to say....What pill were you on???

I had brown spotting for about 3 months when I had my infection after my MC it took me that long to give in and go to the doctors and it did so much damage. Get yourself to the docs to be sure honey.

xxx

I've registered at my new docs since moving, just waiting for the okay from them that I'm on the system and can book an appointment.

No pain, but had slight period pains yesterday but then no period. Argh xx

I've registered at my new docs since moving, just waiting for the okay from them that I'm on the system and can book an appointment.

No pain, but had slight period pains yesterday but then no period. Argh xx

Poor you hun....Hopefully you'll be fully registered at the doctors soon and can get this sorted....Hopefully it's something straight forward.

I didnt want to scare you, just let you know if there is something your worried about how important to get it checked up it is.

I'd give them a ring in the morning they should see you anyway... mine did when I moved before I was fully on their records.

xxx

Even so it's been a year nearly and this isn't good for you. I'd discuss with the doctors to see what he has to say....What pill were you on???

The last pill I was on that I came off last july was cerazette. :s never a good sign, I haven't heard a good thing about it!xx

I didnt want to scare you, just let you know if there is something your worried about how important to get it checked up it is.

I'd give them a ring in the morning they should see you anyway... mine did when I moved before I was fully on their records.

xxx
Nah ur right, I need to see them and move things forward. Don't worry about it, u didn't scare me, regardless of what it is I need to know. Its just now oh and I are actually wanting to ttc and it delaying it :( thankyouuu hun xxxx

Hope the docs can sort it for you amy. i think i will come of mine earlier. i dont like being on it any way. keep us updated xx

Hmmm Cerezette has a lot to answer for!!! I really didn't like it but wasn't on it very long.....I'm never using the pill again....

If you are going to doctors explain that you are about to start TTC as well so hopefully he won't fob you off.

Hi girls, I too am WTT. Planning to TTC september 2010, very excited. I had the same problem as you, i came off cerazette february 2009 and had my first AF january 2010, since then my cycle has settled to a fairly normal 35 days so please be assured things will return to normal! I too has spotting, cramps etc and was very frustrated! My son is 4 in july and we so hope to have a bro/sis for his 5th bday!! FX for everyone WTT.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->