so frustrating! (vent)

Reaction score
i was having the worst luck yesterday trying to book milo for a pediatric neurologist appointment that milo's pedi told us to do monday at his check up.
well i called and no one answered. so i called back the pediatric neurologist, they dont accept our insurance. so i called our pedi's office and she gave me a number to another neurologist, i called them, and they dont accept children! so then she goes to look for a different neurologist for me to call. she comes back on the line and says she cant find my ANY neurologist to send me to. so she told me to look at my insurance book and find it myself (not in those words lol). if not to call back and she'll try to keep looking. i looked on our insurances's online directory. i called one of the ones on the list of 2, lol. and she said that the doctor does not see anyone with the diagnoses of autism because ASD is a secondary diagnoses of a bigger problem. so i need to talk to my pedi about it more and make him find a "bigger problem"/ primary diagnoses. i gave up for the day. i'm about to cry because i'm getting no where and i'm getting frustrated with everything.
the 2nd doctor is in the same building and works with the doctor i called yesterday. i called back milo's pedi to let the desk lady know what was going on. his pedi isnt in the office today, so she said that first thing in the morning she'll let him know and see if there's a different type of doctor he'll refer me too (instead of a neurologist).

:dohh: i know something will happen eventually. but i hate having to make so many calls, just go i can get a damn referral!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->