So, I have this theory...

Julia M

Reaction score
Ok, so maybe someone has said this before...maybe I'm not being original...but here it goes: I am freakin' convinced that sperm inside the uterus actually makes us feel stuff! I don't think we are entirely crazy (ok maybe a tad 😜). But seriously, I KNOW my body and when my periods came back regularly after my daughter, I wouldn't even know I was getting my period...I would just look down and be like "oh hey there old friend, where the $&@" did you come from?" Like, no 'slight cramping' or 'pinching'...nothing. Then we start ttc and seriously, it's all different. Does anyone feel me? Are those swimmers causing havoc inside our uterusus even just TRYING to get us pregnant?

12dpo here and prob gonna test tomorrow morning with fmu...

It's what I call the dancing bear phenom. Basically all those things were happening before, you just didn't pay attention to them so you never perceived them as happening before. Like the famous video where you are told to count how many times a basketball team passes a ball, so you are so focused on the ball that most people don't even notice that a bear mascot goes out into the playing field and dances around. Then once you are told the bear is there, you suddenly notice the bear instead of watching the ball. When we tic, we symptom spot for ovulation and implantation and af or pregnancy, so we feel like suddenly we have all this new, telltale signs but in reality they were always there we just were focused on other things. :)

Gl with your testing! Fxed for you

Totally could be that...but, I've been so unbelievably aware of my body my whole life (ttc or not) and even way before ttc I was aware of so many things happening to my body before AF ( I got mad cramps). Like I said, just a thought...

Tried to test this morning with a dollar store cheapie and it was faulty :dohh: So annoying....just gonna wait it out...

I was also very in tune and aware of my body but missed all the symptoms that happened every month until I was ttc

Sorry your test was faulty :(. Do you temp?

No :( But its all good...only 4 days until expected AF so I'll prob just wait!

You're a much stronger willed person than I am lol fxed!!!

Couldn't wait and I tested today at 14 dpo and got a BFP!!!! Guess it wasn't all in my head haha

Thanks! I'm super shocked right now so I need to get my head together xo

I told him right away!!! He was like "no you aren't...come on!" Haha...then our daughter got all crazy and started yelling "a baby a baby!" It was a super cute moment :)

Aww well congrats again! That's so cute that DD is excited :)

Congratulations Julia M. Hope you have a healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->