so I was in the wrong group...LOL

tsyhanochka

Expecting our жабка!
Reaction score
Here I was stalking the TTC board and thinking... wow these ladies are on top of their cycles. And started feeling a little inadequate about how little I was keeping tabs on things. I mean I was keeping track of my cycle and spotting... but nothing else.

THEN I popped over here. And realized I think I fit in better over here with the NTNP crowd. I mean... I thought by (pardon my Canadian euphemism) 'pulling the goalie' meant we're trying but apparently not!

I guess the NTNP is the new way of putting 'letting nature take it's course'.

Cause I really would like a little one for us soon but I'm not into the charting, temping and peeing on sticks to tell me when it's ok to BD. Not my cup of tea. So I guess this is where the laid back people obsess at :blush:

So I'm waiting for AF on Friday. I say waiting for her because I've been spotting for 3 days now, first some pink, then brown since then. But not each trip to the loo.

I have symptoms (I think) but I'm gonna just wait it out :coffee:

hi :) Just wanted to welcome you to the NTNP boards :D

It's very nice here.

Thank you! It is much nicer here!!!

I bounce back and forth because the ladies over there have a lot of good information. OH and I have been NTNP for 6 months now so we're starting to push more for the TTC. I don't chart or do OPK but I take loads of HPT. So I'm right in the middle ha.

Oh don't get me wrong. They are a wealth of information. But sometimes it's overwhelming.

HUGS

hey im pretty relaxed too just BDing when the mood takes us and looking forward to maybe getting a nice surprise one month! sending you some baby :dust: your way and hope to get to know you better :)

That is a lovely photo of you Merle!

I hope to get to know you as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"