So I'm eating the contents of my cupboards.

hubblybubbly

Reaction score
OH has gone to work abroad today for the next 5 weeks, and ima little bit sad about it, I even had a little cry at lo's bath time as he wasn't there to make her giggle.

So to cheer me up I've raided the cupboards.

So far I've eaten...
No dinner because that's cheating.
One bag of salt and shake crisps
One bag ready salted walkers
3 Oreos
2 foxs velvety caramel and honeycomb biscuits (awesome btw)
One limo cello dessert
Oh shit 4 Oreos.

And now Ive run out of naughty food.
Is anyone else having an evening of snacking? Please tell me I'm not the only one....I'll cry again!

I've been a golf widow this week!!
DH is away in Majorca for the 'weekend' which actually was Wednesday-Sunday ...... I'd call that nearer a week but he still keeps calling it a 'golfing weekend'. Hes such an A hole!!!
I've been so bad with food, my 'definatly on a diet today' has consisted of a bacon sandwich, chicken fillet burger and chunky chips, flake ice cream, slice pizza, chilli heat wave crisps, fruit pastiles and I'm thinking about Ben and jerrys fudge brownie??!
I'm a pathetic fat pig with no will power!!

Mmmmmm chicken fillet burger....if lo wasn't asleep I would be down KFC drive thru right now.

I forgot about the freezer...
I'm now a refresher lolly and a magnum down...I feel sick.

Mmmmmm chicken fillet burger....if lo wasn't asleep I would be down KFC drive thru right now.

I forgot about the freezer...
I'm now a refresher lolly and a magnum down...I feel sick.

I've just re read your post, I thought it said 5 days not 5 weeks!!!:wacko::wacko:

You poor thing, your gonna be 90 stone if you carry on:haha::haha:

I've just had a kit -kat.... I figured it would be better than the ice cream but the ice cream still wants me.

DH is away in Majorca for the 'weekend' which actually was Wednesday-Sunday ...... I'd call that nearer a week but he still keeps calling it a 'golfing weekend'. Hes such an A hole!!!
I've been so bad with food, my 'definatly on a diet today' has consisted of a bacon sandwich, chicken fillet burger and chunky chips, flake ice cream, slice pizza, chilli heat wave crisps, fruit pastiles and I'm thinking about Ben and jerrys fudge brownie??!

I am the same absolutely no will power, I binge and snack and binge some more and then always say i'll start healthy eating tomorrow or monday lmao always on a monday god forbid eating healthy on a weekend!! Never happens, I have started my healthy eating on every single monday since the new year and failed every single time :rofl: I would write down what I eat in a day but it's so much snacking I forget. I am having a chinese tonight after having takeaway pizza and chips last night and a full large popcorn and drink of coke to myself earlier if that makes you feel better :p xx

I am the same absolutely no will power, I binge and snack and binge some more and then always say i'll start healthy eating tomorrow or monday lmao always on a monday god forbid eating healthy on a weekend!! Never happens, I have started my healthy eating on every single monday since the new year and failed every single time :rofl: I would write down what I eat in a day but it's so much snacking I forget. I am having a chinese tonight after having takeaway pizza and chips last night and a full large popcorn and drink of coke to myself earlier if that makes you feel better :p xx

I'm on a diet everyday.... Unfortunatly my diet never consists of anything diet-y !!
Watching bridesmaids at the moment and you can't watch a film without a ton of garbage food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->