• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I'm reading through my file...

bumphope

Reaction score
... My midwife is lovely. But I'm quite amused by the notes I'm reading in my file!

She's ticked I have normal sight, that I don't wear glasses or contact lenses. I wear big dark rimmed glasses, surely she must have noticed?!

She's also totally written the wrong things about two medical things I told her.

How bizarre! I don't think there's anything connected to the pregnancy which is wrong, do you think it matters some things are wrong?!

X

I'm very picky about certain things, I would have found someone else quick fast and in a hurry lol

I wouldn't be happy to be honest, I think there are two possible reasons either she doesn't care or she does care but her mind is elsewhere. Either way while not noticing your glasses might be slightly amusing what if you were to get a blood test back and she recorded the notes wrong and something goes unnoticed or detected by the doctor based on her notes. What if she forgets to send something off or gives your wrong advice.

Hopefully nothing would happen or need to but maybe this is a gentle warning :)

That is sort of what I'm thinking. She's only one on a team who I will see throughout and I also have a private midwife who is going to act as birth partner during the birth, so I'm hoping she is on the ball enough!

I don't want to switch to a different hospital because I have an agreement with them that my private midwife can step in and act as the second nhs midwife at my home birth if there is a shortage of staff.

Think I might be a bit stuck.....?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"