So Its My HSG Tomorrow:(

LindseyGarth

Reaction score
God im so scared any wise words would be much appreciated xxx

No wise words hun, just wanted to wish you luck & hugs xxx

try not to worry too much hun for those of us who have already been pregnant it really isn't bad because your cervix has already been stretched before.

Mine was better than a smear test.

Good luck

My wise words....don't stress!!! I had no pain at all. I know everyone is different, but I really have a low pain tolerance and I was fine. I haven't had kids, so my cervix has not been "stretched" either. I'd like to think it's nice and tight! :rofl:

Anyway, I took 3 Aleve (dr's orders) an hour before. I felt some pressure, and an occasional tiny pinch, but never felt any pain. And there was an extra lot of poking around down there because he couldn't get the catheter in...even had to call in another doctor to give it a whirl. :blush: Anyone else want to come look at my vagina??!?! So, even with all that I was fine. And you will be too. :) Good luck! :hugs:

ETA - Are you wondering why I'm in Secondary Infertility if I have no kids?! I saw the title of your post on the top of the LTTTC page. Haha. Didn't want to come across as a creeper.

GoOd luck. Only advice from what I've read is to take pain meds wear comfy clothes and relax. I have mine this week Wednesday. I know Tuesday I'll prob feel as scared as you esp when for us nothing else is wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->