So many questions

Holly ttc

Reaction score
I found out at my ultrasound where I should have been 9+1 that my twins no longer had heartbeats. It was confirmed at my fertility doctor (even though I knew it was true) at 9+4. Since that day I tried to get in touch with my ob to schedule a d&c so I could get the tissue tested for chromosomal issues. Since then it's been a giant clusterfuck. My insurance says they never got the request for prior authorization. I showed up at the hospital the day I was told I was scheduled only to be told I wasn't on anyone's schedule. After all of that I don't really trust my ob with helping with a hang nail, let alone working inside my uterus. When they finally decided to call me I told them that I was just going to pass everything naturally at home. I know it won't be fun but I just can't do it anymore.

All of that and now here are my questions!
1. With my first miscarriage (at the same gestation) when I started to bleed I was passing fist sized clots. That's kind of what I expected for this time as well but instead it's just like I'm having a normal period. Should I expect it to get heavier/more clotty or do you think this one is just going to be normal bleeding?
2. I've got normal cramps which for now are just kind of whatever. My right ovary hurts like a bitch though. Is that ovary pain normal?

Sorry this was so long winded but thank you if you at least read it all.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

<3

Im so sorry for ure loss hon and sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh