So nervous, scared, hopeful..........

Carnie2

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Ok so I have spent the entire afternoon on the internet, reading threads, happy stories, sad stories, you name it!

I am 11dpiui and have my beta on Tuesday. I did a hpt yesterday and got a BFN. I started cramping last night and it has continued today. I feel like AF is just around the corner.

Oh I hate the 2ww! Babydust to you all, sorry for the rant!

Baby dust to you!!!!

Just trying to be positive but cramping isn't always a bad thing! That is the ONE symptom I had when I found out that I was preggos with my first son 8 years ago... so be optimistic!

It's such an emotional rollercoaster, isn't it?

Baby dust to you!!!!

Just trying to be positive but cramping isn't always a bad thing! That is the ONE symptom I had when I found out that I was preggos with my first son 8 years ago... so be optimistic!

It's such an emotional rollercoaster, isn't it?

Thanks Holly - hopefully the cramping is a good sign? It's so funny, I keep going to the bathroom every 5 minutes and am convinced AF will have arrived. So far, nothing - TOUCH WOOD! Tuesday is going to take forever to get here! Best of luck to you, and thanks for the optimism! x

The days drag when you want to know either way, don't they?? I always say a little prayer... "Let AF come early if it has to come at all!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->