So proud I could burst

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
It was Aidan's first year at school this year and we have just been given his school report. It is amazing and says that his progression is great. Bit of a pointless post but I am just so so proud. It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago I was on here announcing his birth, now five years on he has grown into a funny, smart, handsome and kind little boy :flower:. Especially since I had him at 17 and lots of people said he would grow up with no direction and have no chance x

Well done kiddo (and mommy!) :thumbup: You should be proud!

It was Aidan's first year at school this year and we have just been given his school report. It is amazing and says that his progression is great. Bit of a pointless post but I am just so so proud. It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago I was on here announcing his birth, now five years on he has grown into a funny, smart, handsome and kind little boy :flower:. Especially since I had him at 17 and lots of people said he would grow up with no direction and have no chance x

Well done do ur little man. And no its not pointless. Its nice to share how proud we are of are kids :)

Well done Aiden! & well done you for bringing him up to be such a lovely little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->